Bucks HA has plans in place to be able to run AC assessments as soon as possible in 2021.
These were originally planned for Feb 2021 but with the county being moved in to Tier 4 restrictions, these have had to be put on hold
It is our hope that we can run AC assessments and AC training it time to allow games against other counties BUT this is all dependent on the ability to book pitches and travel restrictions, both of which currently stop us from running any player pathway activity
Currently the South region is hoping and planning to run AC games in the April / May period
Our next assessment of the options for Bucks PP activity will take place when the next Government review of the tier placement takes place for Buckinghamshire. We expect this to be in the period of jan 12th to 18th although that is not confirmed